About Rand Commercial Properties
Over the past 10 years, Rand Commercial Properties has managed, leased, or sold over 900 properties around the Central Valley. Whether you need assistance with an office building or agricultural property, Rand Commercial Properties has the team, resources and experience to get the job done.
Richard Rand, Broker
CA BRE# 00633804
Richard Rand has over 37 years of experience in commercial real estate in Modesto and the surrounding area. Richard earned a Bachelor of Science in Environmental Science from California State University, Chico, in 1976. In 1979, he obtained his real estate license and worked as a commercial and residential broker at Wolverine from 1979 to 1988. After working at Wolverine he went on to establish Rand Commercial Brokers. A few years later, he became a broker for PMZ Commercial Real Estate in 1993. In 2006, he launched Rand Commercial Properties.
- President, Del Rio Property Owners Association
- Appointed Member, Modesto Economic Development Loan Committee
- President and Founder, Central Valley Leasing Brokers
- Past President (12 years) and Member, Central Valley Marketing and Exchange
- Member, National Association of Realtors
- Member, California Association of Realtors
- Member, Northern California Commercial Association of Realtors
- Member, Modesto Association of Realtors
- California Licensed Real Estate Broker
- On-Call Commercial Broker for the City of Modesto
CA BRE #0173674
Jason Winter joined Rand Commercial Properties in July 2006. Prior to joining the team, he worked with Marcus & Millichap in Roseville assisting clients in the acquisition and disposition of investment real estate. Jason is a graduate of Brigham Young University, earning a bachelor’s degree in Spanish and Philosophy.
CA DRE #02070548
Jake Olson is the latest addition to the team at Rand Commercial Properties. Jake earned a Bachelor of Science in Business Finance from California State University, Fresno in 2013. He went on to serve in the California National Guard as an Aviation Officer attending U.S. Army flight school and was rated in the Chinook and Blackhawk helicopters. Upon his return from a deployment to the Middle East Jake obtained his real estate license and joined the team.